Diffuse loss of hair, without leaving scars on the scalp, installed relatively quickly and which often covers a limited time doctors was called telogen effluvium. The cause of hair loss can be the most common one: deficiency hormones, medications, stress mentally and physically.
Before talking about the disease itself, to know something about the life of the hair. He goes through three phases: anagen (growth), catagen (stagnation) and telogen (fall).
The longer the anagen phase, which dictates one way and can reach lengths of hair. On average you three years, while the telogen lasts approximately three months. Catagen phase is very short, about 2-3 weeks. Any of the factors listed above, when acting, for the entry of hair fall phase, telogen. The hair will fall doardupa going through the telogen phase, ie 1-6 months (average 3 months) after the stressful event.
Normally we have about 10% of scalp hairs in the fall phase. When the percentage becomes more talk about the disease itself.
In turn, the hair loss can be acute – up to six months – and chronic, exceeding this range.
What are the factors involved in hair loss?
– Acute, severe febrile episodes major major surgery generating physical and mental stress.
– Chronic diseases (usually this leads to a chronic hair loss over 6 months).
– Hormonal disorders: pregnancy, estrogen medication discontinuation, impaired thyroid function.
– After prolonged nutritional deprivation diets after long hypoproteic regimes. The main cause of hair loss in women adulthood is the low-level of iron in the body. Similarly, low levels of vitamin D3 and zinc can lead to telogen effluvium.
– Medication: beta-blockers, retinoids, anticoagulants.
– Contact dermatitis that cause a physical stress on the scalp. They can be caused by an allergic reaction to the death (hair will fall away from the event), the irritation, severe burns caused by improper application permanentare products.
What tests are required?
First, if you go by hand through his hair and left with more than 4 threads a problem that requires evaluation.
The first recommendation, especially if you are a woman, is measuring the level of iron in the body. It is recommended to assess iron deposit, is faithful mirror of the deficit. The analysis must be correlated with iron in circulation, total iron binding capacity for interpretation as correct.
It should also be dosed vitamin D3 and zinc levels.
Hormonal function will be evaluated with the usual blood tests and other tests to rule out acute or chronic. Biopsy is required if not identify the cause or put other diagnostic problems.
How do we stop hair loss?
The answer is so easy, treating the cause. If there was an acute disease of surgery after falling period, the hair will return to normal. If it’s a hormonal disorder, then there should be interfered with endocrine therapy. The medication is about the same. Consulting the information written on the site www.provillus.org it would be better to use Provillus, a treatment for both women and men. It provides food scalp regenerates hair, giving its shine and naturalness needs. With minerals, biotin and vitamins, Provillus hair loss works to secure, giving it its sturdiness.
When it comes to deficiencies must be quickly intervened. Treatment with iron, zinc, vitamin D3 restores slowly, the hair. Periodic evaluation of iron values will make a good monitoring therapy efficiency.
Also can intervene by applying solutions that improve circulation and intervene on the growth phase of the hair, such as minoxidil. Without finding the cause and proper treatment, the impact of these beneficial substances is reduced.